|Johnson Controls Recruiting For Project Engineer|
Johnson Controls Have Released the Openings For the Position of Project Engineer For B.E/B.Tech or Diploma Candidates.The Required Details of the Post is Mentioned Below.Please Go through the Source Link to Know complete Details and Apply through Source Link.Contact Details or Walk In Details may Provided In Source Link. channelindia.in is Not Responsible If Lack Of Information.
|Job description or Responsibilities of Project Engineer|
- Should have experience on programming and commissioning of Security & BMS system
- Product programming certifications will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in any of BMS, FAS, PAS, CCTV, & ACS.
- Handling of key customers will be an added advantage
- Project management, vendor management & basic design knowledge.
- Preparations for final commissioning, testing and commissioning of BMS & Security system
- Programming of Cause & Effect matrix for FA systems and demonstrating to customer and /or his representatives
Eligibility Criteria: B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No.Of Vacancies: 01
Opening Date: 03/10/2019
Contact(If any): A.Venkatesh
Know About Company: Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities
|Click Here For Full Details and Apply Online|