|Nissan Motor Corporation Recruiting For Cyber Risk Portfolio Manager|
Nissan Motor Corporation Have Released the Openings For the Position of Cyber Risk Portfolio Manager For (M.Tech / ME / M.Sc / MCA / B.Tech / BE / B.Sc. / BBCA,) Candidates.The Required Details of the Post is Mentioned Below.Please Go through the Source Link to Know complete Details and Apply through Source Link.Contact Details or Walk In Details may Provided In Source Link. channelindia.in is Not Responsible If Lack Of Information.
|Job description or Responsibilities of Cyber Risk Portfolio Manager|
- Responsible for overall Global Cyber Risk Portfolio Management and reporting
- Contribute towards cyber security strategy by effective capturing the regional needs
- Building partnership with regional CISO’s & be the single point of contact for them
- Work with regional team to ensure that regional risks identified (project, application, technology, and third-party) recognized, documented, assumed, and periodically revalidated as part of the Risk Assurance Process at the appropriate level according to local, regional and global DOA policies
- Act as technology risk advisor for the regional leads and regional team
Eligibility Criteria: (M.Tech / ME / M.Sc / MCA / B.Tech / BE / B.Sc. / BBCA,) with 10 years of experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No.Of Vacancies: 01
Opening Date: 03/10/2019
Contact(If any): A.Venkatesh
Know About Company: Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
|Click Here For Full Details and Apply Online|